Account Manager Jakarta | MCI Group | EN
We are looking for an Account Manager to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Account Manager is the guardian of strategic customer relationship, orchestrating the deployment of corporate-wide resources to provide comprehensive products, services, and solutions to the assigned accounts.
You will be expected to manage accounts based in Jakarta to continue with the momentum in winning more business through strategic communication and relationship management. You will work towards contributing to the achievement of the financial goals and growth of the accounts allocated.
Customer Relationship Management
- Understand customers’ evolving needs to building sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Possess a thorough understanding of their current and future needs.
- Recognise the need to identify, forge and sustain an extensive range of relationships both within and outside MCI.
Strategic Sales & Value Creation
- Apply knowledge of MCI's integrated value proposition, customer and industry insights to co-create value, cross-sell products and services and increase MCI's revenue and market share.
Leadership & Performance Management
- Set clear goals, timelines, plans, and measures of success.
- Track the progress and keep on working to achieve the planned targets.
- Work on all aspects of performance including communication, cost, timelines and quality.
Strategic Planning & Execution
- Achieve competitive advantage and create future growth through carefully planned and executed account action plans.
- Allocate resources (time and internal stakeholders) according to stated priorities, making sure that accountabilities and expectations for tactical execution are clear.
Leveraging Organizational Priorities
- Continuously learn and demonstrate an understanding of the competitive environment, trends in the economy, and technology that may impact the business; refer to these trends in conversations; anticipate the effect of trends on the business; and leverage information about trends when evaluating alternatives and making decisions.
- Degree qualification in Business/Marketing with at least 5 years’ experience in Meetings and Events or hospitality industry
- An entrepreneurial goal-getter towards the achievement of financial growth and goals
- Possess great customer mindset and a proactive disposition
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa would be advantageous.