BD Director | MCI Group | EN
- Oversee the planning and implementation of business plans for the penetration of new markets
- Manage the sales and marketing functions of the business to maximize returns
- Direct all customer relationship activities to ensure delivery of high quality service
- Collaborate with BU Head to set business objectives and development goals
- Set up meetings with customers to deliver sales pitches
- Conduct market research to identify developments/changes in industry trends in order to make necessary adjustments
- Establish strategic partnership with other companies to leverage on their network
- Oversee the interviewing, recruitment, and training of business development personnel
- Review current approach to business development and make changes where necessary
- Ensure business processes and standards are in accordance with regulations and policies set by appropriate authorities
- Conduct negotiations to determine contract terms and ensure profitable deals
- Set and enforce customer service standards to ensure clients are satisfied with received services
- Ensure division goals are in line with company growth strategy.
- Education and Training: To become a business development director, you require at least a Bachelor’s degree and about 5-7 years of experience as a business development manager.
- Relevant event industry experience preferred
- Marketing Skill: Business development directors develop and implement action plans for increased product awareness and sales
- Analytical Skill: They conduct research to identify and adjust to developments/trends in a target market
- Leadership Quality: They are able to direct and coordinate the operations of a team to achieve set objectives.