Community Manager | MCI Group | EN
A great opportunity to join the MCI UK team as a Community Manager - you'll be reporting to MCI’s Community Director, be a proactive and inspired leader, working on behalf of customers who are community focused membership organisations and those seeking to grow their communities as part of their horizon thinking. You will have day-day responsibility for delivering community-based services, classic and state of the art.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage the full stakeholder environment in which community-focused membership organisations do business; their capabilities, engagement opportunities and collaborative objectives to deliver maximum value for customers.
- Deliver processes and procedures for classic and state of the art community-focused membership organisations.
- Proactively engage, maintain and develop customer relationships to help them develop and grow.
- Be a creative designer and builder in your approach to account management such that customers regard you as their strategic advisor
- Proactively seek out and deliver long-term value for customers and MCI
- Work with the Community Development Director to build and deliver products and programmes on behalf of customers
- Be an innovative and pragmatic online community manager
- Optimise the full suite of our digital toolkit to manage and develop customer accounts
- Plan, attend and report at/after customer board-level meetings, events and activities, both in the physical and virtual space
- Manage, communicate and maintain customer timelines and priorities.
- Monitor and maintain quality in our processes and systems and proactively identify and contribute to their improvement
- Drive excellence in customer service and quality delivery
- Be a proactive team player and optimise the talents of our in-house specialists.
- Develop a high performing team and be a respected mentor and line-manager to your direct reports
- Be a key team player across our channels.
- Be a strategic advisor to our customers.
- Manage relationships with suppliers.
- Be a proactive MCI champion across our Community Networks
- Agency or in-house experience working for community-focused membership organisations and associations
- Knowledge and experience of managing volunteer and executive community-focused membership boards
- Proven track-record in project-management skills
- Demonstrable client relationship capabilities
- Experience in budget preparation and monitoring
- Interest in current business issues
- Experience with managing online community platforms such as Higher Logic / Blue Sky
- iMIS membership platform desirable
- Standard Microsoft product suite
- Fluent in English – spoken and written
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK & International travel required
Interested candidates should include their salary requirements and cover letter with resume.