Content Creator (entry-level)
Content Creator | MCI Group | EN
The Content Creator reports to the Global PR & Content Manager and works in close collaboration with the global and local marketing teams. She/He supports the global marketing team and further strengthen our online & offline lead generation by crafting/editing/distributing a variety of creative content for the corporate and association audiences of MCI and group partner business.
These will be your essential responsibilities as a Content Creator.
Be a Multimedia Content Creator:
- Populate & manage the Content Calendar for each month
- Produce content for each online & offline channel
- Write, format, and edit short-form and long-form written content for the MCI blog, MCI insights (Thought leadership papers and whitepapers), MCI Client Case Studies and E-newsletters.
- Design and create infographics and visuals for MCI offline and online channels (desired skill)
- Liaise with stakeholders and leadership teams from various departments (business development, sales, marketing) for sourcing information to convey the right message about offered services
Be a Brand Ambassador:
- Be an ambassador for the company’s brand and vision in all areas of your work
- Ensure all content created (blog articles, infographics, social media visuals) are fully aligned with the request positioning and the key corporate and/or association tone of voice
- Ensure MCI’s vision remains consistent across the wide range of clients and partners
Be a Professional All-Rounder:
- Optimise both MCI’s Corporate & Association brand value propositions and competitive sales positioning and enablement.
Be Ready to Manage Content & Projects:
- Manage the available content marketing tools for publishing and distributing various types of content
- Create and maintain documentation for content marketing projects
- Research and implement new practices for streamlining communication and collaboration among local marketing teams
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong, positive and clear communication skills
- Has a strong writing ability
- Has a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role within an international organisation and/or media agency
- Has at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, media and communications and/or advertising (Master’s qualifications considered a plus)
- Can work with people across multiple categories and functional areas
- Can prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Is up to date with popular culture and trends in the event industry
- Is tech-savvy & an avid social media user
- Can articulate ideas and the tone for addressing both the Corporate and Association online and offline audiences