Coordinator, Association Events
Coordinator Association Events | MCI Group | EN
- Entry level, 1-3 years of meeting, conference or event management experience
- Experience in a multi-client environment preferred
- Diverse portfolio of experience including but not limited to meetings, annual conferences, exhibition management, special events.
- Experience with a2z or other exhibit management tool preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to interact in a firm but highly collaborative fashion
- Solutions-oriented, creative problem solver
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment.
- Team player with a strong customer service focus
- Eager to learn with a desire for career growth in the events industry
- Travel: 20%, chiefly 3-4 day blocks of time
- Serve in a support role to event manager on an array of events
- Assist with event logistics in advance, on-site, and post-conference to include room sets, audio visual, food & beverage, décor, signage, etc.
- Work with team to manage exhibit floor plans, exhibitor services and fulfillment of sponsor benefits.
- Work with department technologies and tools, event mobile apps, registration platform, exhibit floor plan module, etc.
- Process invoices and check requests.
- Maintain department electronic files and historical event documentation.
- Coordinate department functions such as event supplies, shipping, event cancellation insurance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility (Current positions supervised): Not applicable.
- Serve on appropriate corporate Matrix Management Teams; and
- Function as a MCI USA Team Member in accordance with MCI USA’s corporate vision and guiding principles.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
Interested candidates should include their salary history with cover letter and resume and send to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
MCI, USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.