Coordinator, Association Services
Coordinator Association Services | MCI Group | EN
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements (absolutely required) to the listed email. MCI USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
Title: Coordinator, Association Services
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Serve as the primary contact for general inquiries, membership and member-related membership phone calls and email communication, and member related research.
- Manage production and distribution of association communication vehicles including email announcements and bi-weekly newsletter.
- Develop and write content for electronic communications, marketing messages and initiatives and other member communications.
- Attend committee meetings via phone.
- Manage membership efforts under the direction of the Executive Director including recruitment, retention, and renewals. Track membership and provide regular membership reports.
- Update membership information on a regular basis.
- Serve as primary contact for website updates; responsible for troubleshooting all website activities and issues. Responsible for ensuring accuracy and currency of all sections of website.
- Manage speaker communications, speaker materials, and presentation submission for Annual Conference.
- Manage registration & information desk at Annual Conference.
- Manage and track conference registration in database.
- Process all check requests for accounts payable for approval by Executive Director.
- Manage all deposits received via mail.
- Provide support for events including pre- and on-site registration assistance. May include some travel, evening, and weekend commitments.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicant must be extremely organized, have a very high attention to detail, diligent, able to multi-task, and prioritize their work.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service even in difficult situations and operate with the highest degree of integrity.
- High technical proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), general computing skills, and the Internet.
- Experience or interest in membership associations, public charities, and events management a plus.