Event Registration Coordinator
Event Registration Coordinator | MCI Group | EN
This position serves as a member of the Registration Operations Team within the Convention Division. The Registration Coordinator is responsible for the support of conference registration and monitoring of the delivery of items on the event timeline.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring accurate set up for registration delivery
- Responsible of QC of deliverables and client websites
- Prepares training documentation for call center management and agents on the event specifics prior to the event launch
- Prepares weekly checkpoints containing progress numbers and suggested action for clients
- Monitor registration pace reporting with year-over-year information to identify trends and react/alert accordingly to those trends
- Adhere to milestones defined in the event project plan, such as event start-up, website builds and launch, event reporting, marketing plans, etc.
- Monitor event performance base upon established goals
- Coordinates, prepares and orders required materials for onsite operations
- Supports registration operations using multiple event registration systems.
- Degree preferred but not required
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of event registration/convention industry preferred
- Multi-task oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional and polished appearance
- Display a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Available for moderate travel
Competitive salary and benefits.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
Interested candidates should include their salary history with cover letter and resume and send to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
MCI, USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.