Manager,Business Development (Meetings & Events)/(more experience will be considered as Director)
Manager Business development | MCI Group | EN
- To identify and develop new clients and provide savvy account management for repeat clients.
- Respond to RFPs and propose concepts and budgets in line with client’s requirements, in collaboration with operations team.
- Explore new business opportunities and achieve good conversion rates of new opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal MCI/external partners on delivering the promise and ensuring the expectations are met.
- Account management for key/high potential accounts to grow the business with the clients and to enhance stickiness.
At least 5 years’ experience at an experiential, digital, media, integrated or consulting agency
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A curious mind with entrepreneurial spirit
- Very good presentation skills and proficient in consultative selling
- Good corporate client contacts in Hong Kong a bonus
- Fluency in English, written and speaking, Mandarin/Cantonese a plus
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL SKILLS
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), additional knowledge in design and architecture software a plus