Operations Specialist, AM&C
Operations Specialist | MCI Group | EN
Title: Operations Specialist – AM&C
Supervisor: Director, AM&C Client Operations
Department/Client Team: AM&C Operations
FLSA Status: Non-exempt Revision Date: December 2018
For consideration, e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements (absolutely required) to the listed e-mail address.
MCI USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Verify batches for AM&C clients as assigned
- Assist with the support of Copper Development Alliance, including:
- Maintenance of CDA data in netFORUM Enterprise
- Administration of AMS and CMS
- Support of Special Libraries Association, including:
- Pull and clean monthly settlement report from Authorize.net
- Pull monthly transaction report from ClearVantage. Ensure report has correct GL codes, verify each transaction against submitted batches. Clean report, send to Marty.
- Work with SLA sponsorship and RD teams in DC and Baltimore to ensure financial accuracy in A2Z portal – ensure refunds and charges are recorded correctly to match bank statements. Ensure A2Z system is kept up to date. Work with Marty to ensure accurate sponsorship information.
- Complete monthly Abila netFORUM Pro Payment Reports for AM&C clients as assigned
- Assist with AM&C client and staff transitions
- Miscellaneous: serve as backup client staff when needed, corporate tasks, filing, staff meetings, work with the operations team and other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Serve on appropriate Matrix Teams; function as a team member in accordance with our corporate vision and guiding principles.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge of netFORUM Pro and/or Enterprise preferred.
- Experience working with nonprofits and AMS platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a reliable member of a team.