Project Co-ordinator | MCI Group | EN
To co-ordinate and assist with the management, administration and delivery of projects from proposal, to delivery, to debrief and final reconciliation in line with client’s requirements.
- To assist in the delivery of events on time within budget and to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- To maintain timelines and priorities set on every project.
- To effectively manage your time across multiple projects.
- To effectively communicate, maintain and develop client relationships with a view to retaining existing business and developing new opportunities.
- To manage operational and administrative functions as required to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of specific projects.
- To support team members whilst maintaining motivation and enthusiasm to successfully deliver the project.
- To provide administrative support to the Association Management team.
- To assist in the maintenance of project budgets from conception through to reconciliation.
- To pro-actively report up on project timelines and activities.
- To manage supplier relationships and create proposals to sell their services to clients.
- To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
- Accurate and timely management of delegate database systems for small projects.
- To maintain quality and adherence to processes, identifying and contributing to their improvement.
- To represent MCI UK (and the wider group) as and when necessary or appropriate.
- Two to three years direct relevant experience of the role.
- Minimum of five GCSEs including Mathematics and English (grade C or above) or equivalent
- Computer literate in Microsoft products
- Full UK driving licence
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in the UK