We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized individual to join our team as Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for planning and delivering world-class meetings and events in our Corporate Division. Besides this, the Project Manager will supervise the work of Project Coordinators and Assistants. We organize a variety of events for our clients that include car launches, corporate meetings and incentive events.
You must be customer service oriented, have strong administrative skills (specifically very proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), a strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a fun, collaborative team environment that thrives on creating the best experiences for our clients.
• Effectively plan and execution of all event details from start to finish
• Research décor, menu selections and other program components for clients
• Coordinate event registration – compile information, create registration copy decks for programs, test the site and update changes
• Onsite management of registration process when applicable
• Process payments as required • Enter program costings into database
• Plan the creation of print collateral • Create travel itineraries for clients
• Plan the creation of function sheets & with supplier communications
• Produce meeting agendas and contact reports
• Project Manage onsite at events
• Maintain up-to-date documentation and user manuals
• Some office administration tasks
Required Experience, Skills & Abilities
• Minimum of five years’ relevant industry experience, event coordination preferred
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality/Event Management or related field
• Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills
• Great customer service orientation and a positive attitude
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, able to meet deadlines and multitask
• Well-developed time management & problem-solving skills: highly organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
• Responsible and able to work both independently and with project teams for individual events
• Strong computer skills are a must: highly proficient levels in MS Office
• Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English is essential. Other language skills are an asset
• Proven track record in managing a team
This is a full time position in our Stockholm office to start as soon as possible.
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information, visit our website at www.mci-group.com/sweden