Senior Manager, Coverage at Work
Senior Manager - Coverage at Work | MCI Group | EN
Title: Senior Manager, Coverage at Work
Primary Supervisor: Chief Engagement Officer
Department/Client Team: RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
FLSA Status: Exempt
Revision Date: January 2019
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements (absolutely required) to the listed e-mail. MCI USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on RESOLVE, visit https://resolve.org/
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Manage RESOLVE’s Coverage at Work program which empowers employees to advocate to their employer for infertility and other family building benefits such as IVF insurance coverage and adoption assistance. Position RESOLVE as an expert on employer provided family building benefits.
- Lead planning efforts to define measurable goals of Coverage at Work program, including outreach to certain number of states with employer targets; number of advocates trained; resources provided; marketing campaign developed and implemented.
- Identify target states with large employers; develop and execute targeted outreach to RESOLVE constituents in those states to empower them to advocate for coverage with their own employer.
- Identify industry sectors (i.e. financial, tech, consumer products) using publicly available data and knowledge of successful employers to empower employees working in those sectors to advocate for benefits.
- Review RESOLVE’s existing website hub resources to identify gaps in resources for employees and employers, and create robust, easy-to-find, user-friendly resources to fill those gaps in coordination with RESOLVE staff and external resources.
- Work with RESOLVE Communications staff to develop Point-of-Service (POS) materials for clinics to recruit and engage with patients to participate in Coverage at Work program in targeted states and industry sectors.
- Work with identified experts to develop the principles of good benefit design for employers, benefit consultants, and brokers and what employers should avoid and why, adjusting as needed over time based on employer feedback and data.
- Develop campaign to showcase employers with verifiable, “good” benefits on RESOLVE website and through (social) media and constituent communications to thank those employers and encourage other employers.
- Develop campaign to showcase employees who have successfully advocated for benefits through story-telling tactics that inspire others to advocate for coverage.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert to employers, benefit consultants, and brokers, including speaking/exhibiting at employer benefits conferences and meetings to share RESOLVE experience and resources.
- Manage Coverage at Work Coordinator when position is filled.
- Staff contact for benefits-related questions both internally and externally.
- Meet strategic objectives (and contribute to development of future objectives) to expand coverage for IVF treatments for more Americans.
- Collaborate with Engagement and External Affairs team members to advance Coverage at Work through all means available.
- Contribute to growth of organization as part of RESOLVE’s management team.
- Identify funding and revenue opportunities for RESOLVE.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five years' experience working with a non-profit organization/association or human resources/insurance benefits entity
- Ability to build effective relationships and represent RESOLVE at a senior level
- Track record with successful grassroots campaigns and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of constituents and partners
- Ability to develop a budget
- Organized, flexible, prompt and with superb attention to detail
- Capability of working with minimum supervision as well as being a team player
- Proven abilities in multi-tasking and problem-solving and working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in office software systems and database management – Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility in scheduling or attending conference calls, programs, and events outside of normal business hours
- Travel as needed to key states and conferences
- Knowledge of health insurance and employer benefits processes a plus
- Knowledge of infertility and various family building options a plus