Sales Manager Corporate Division (Meetings & Events)
SP Sales Manager Corporate Division | MCI Group | EN
We are looking for a seasoned national corporate sales manager that integrates in our new and growing structure within Madrid.
Your mission is to consult and sell MCI solutions within the corporate department that help new or existing clients increase revenue, organizational performance and their brand equity.
You will work in the Madrid office and seek new business opportunities by selling meetings, events, incentives and congresses to the national corporate market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing business in outlined business segments (mainly but not exclusively on Meetings & Events national corporate market) within assigned key industries (focusing but not exclusively on ICT, FMCG, Banking, Insurance, Automotive)
- Work proactively to build new client relationships within the greater Madrid area (cold calling)
- Sells MCI’s products and services within assigned accounts or territory to achieve assigned revenue goal.
- Collaborate and support existing sales structure and work hand in hand to grow business within Madrid.
Marketing & Sales
- Proactively reaches out to new clients and increase awareness of MCI within the market.
- Coordinate and integrate involvement in all marketing-related and acquired based activities with customers and provide consultative support relative to specific products/services.
- Provide accurate and complete market feedback on competition, service issues, and customer requirements as well as marketing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with clients in assigned key markets
- Deep understanding of customer needs and pro-actively addressing these needs.
- Manage all interaction with the customer.
- Continually monitor the requirements & marked demand of each key account and make timely recommendations for effect improvement
- Achieve and exceed sales targets by fostering a win-win relationship with all key accounts and to secure a climate of trust and mutual respect.
What we require from you
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, within the Meeting & Events industry
- Native Spanish and fluent in English.
- Existing client
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent and natural negotiation skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, dynamic and pro-active
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Driving License
If this description fits for you and if you are keen in working for an international fast growing agency with office in the heart of Madrid, please do reach out to us with CV and motivational letter and we would be happy to invite you to a personal Face to Face interview.