Seven From Coulter and MCI Group Invited to Present at ASAE Annual Meeting(McLean, VA, August 3, 2015) Coulter and MCI Group are pleased to announce eight colleagues from across the globe will present at ten sessions during ASAE’s Annual Meeting and Exposition in Detroit, Michigan on August 8-11. The annual meeting features 120+ education sessions designed to generate ideas and provoke new thinking, and over 5,000 association professionals attend each year.
“Coulter is excited to have such a strong presence at this year’s ASAE Annual Meeting, and even more thrilled to represent globally with MCI Group,” said Erin M. Fuller, FASAE, CAE, president of Coulter and managing director for association management and consulting for MCI Group-USA. “The innovative work and thought leadership from our colleagues will provide new ideas and conversation for professionals in the association space and in turn, we look forward to learning from our peers.”
Coulter and MCI Group recently merged in March 2015, resulting in a truly global brand of more than 1,800 professionals in 60 cities and 31 countries, more than double the size and reach of its nearest competitor. Both groups are pleased to join forces and present at the premier educational and networking event for the association market, on a variety of timely industry topics:
- Ajay Bhojwani, MCI Group, Doing Business in the Middle East: Cultural Do’s and Don’ts
- Ajay Bhojwani, MCI Group, Turning Desert Opportunities into Growth
- Amy Lestition Burke, CAE, Coulter, Turning Failure into Learning--It's All Good panel
- Florence Chua, MCI Group, Best Practices to Successfully Operate in China (on panel) as part of ASAE pre-conference program Achieving Global Growth
- Lee Claassen, CAE, Coulter/MCI Group-USA, An Insider's Guide to Grant Success
- Amy Lotz, CAE, Coulter/MCI Group-USA and Amy Lestition Burke, CAE, Coulter/MCI Group-USA, Keep Calm and Fundraise On
- Erin M. Fuller, FASAE, CAE, Coulter/MCI Group-USA, The Joy of Outsourcing
- Nikki Walker, MCI Group, Strategies that Guide Global Expansion (moderator) as part of ASAE pre-conference program Achieving Global Growth
- Nikki Walker, MCI Group, Global Market Development: Lessons Learned Along the Way
With Coulter and MCI Group presenting sessions throughout the meeting, 23 total colleagues are attending from eight office locations, representing the U.S., Korea, Singapore, China, the Middle East, India, Europe, Canada and Latin America. MCI Group will also represent the organization at their exhibit booth, #1523.
Coulter increases the market relevance, brand power and economic capacity of socially-principled, high-potential nonprofit organizations. Coulter provides association management services with comprehensive headquarters solutions and project-based outsourcing for trade, professional and cause-based associations and foundations. Coulter’s nonprofit events division produces conventions, conferences, trade shows and live awards programs, from concept through execution. Coulter’s consultative unit delivers solutions which enhance nonprofit capacity and brand. Coulter is Charter Accredited by the
Association Management Company Institute. Coulter is division of the Coulter Companies, a professional services firm recognized by the American Business Ethics Awards as one of the top companies in the United States.
For additional information on Coulter, visit www.wearecoulter.com.
ABOUT MCI Group
MCI is the world’s largest provider of strategic engagement and activation solutions and has been a key driver of innovation in the meetings, events, association and congress industries since 1987. Through creative live experiences and digitization, globalization, brand enhancement and content strategies, MCI helps multinational companies and international associations enhance organizational performance, grow globally, energize communities and drive business results. An independent, privately held company with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, MCI’s now 1,800 professionals in 60 cities and 31 countries help clients across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, India, the Middle East and Africa unlock their potential and deliver real change. Find out more at www.mci-group.com.