MCI USA Announces Two New Certified Association Executives
McLean, VA, USA, July 21, 2017. MCI USA is pleased to announce the addition of two professionals who have earned their Certified Association Executive (CAE) credentials from the American Society of Association Executives. The CAE is the highest professional credential in the association industry, and signals commitment and strong leadership abilities to association boards and other association professionals. The new CAEs will be recognized on August 14 during ASAE’s Annual Meeting & Exposition in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
“MCI USA is committed to professional development and credentialing, so we are delighted to congratulate Jennifer and Emily on earning their CAE credential,” said Erin M. Fuller, FASAE, CAE, President, Association Management & Consulting, MCI USA. “We believe earning the CAE is a reflection of their dedication to serving our association clients in the most professional manner possible. We are proud to count Jennifer and Emily among our fifteen colleagues who have earned this top professional designation.”
“With a number of our full-service and consultative clients offering credentialing programs, it is important to show our own professional and corporate commitment to the same principles,” noted Sara Meier, M.S. Ed., CAE, Senior Vice President, Credentialing, Standards and Professional Development at MCI USA. “Successfully achieving the terminal credential in our profession gives us insight into the professional excellence expected by the more than 30 organizations we serve within the U.S.”
Jennifer Hedrick, CAE, Associate Vice President, recently earned her CAE. Hedrick serves as the Executive Director of MCI USA client association the National Industrial Transportation League, the nation’s premiere association of shippers using all modes of transportation in both domestic and international commerce.
Emily Reineke, CAE, Senior Associate, also recently earned her CAE. Reineke serves as Managing Director for MCI USA client association the International Technology Law Association (ITechLaw), the leading global organization for legal professionals focused on technology and law.
Hedrick and Reineke join thirteen other MCI USA colleagues who have earned their CAE, including:
- Amy E. Lestition Burke, MA, CAE, Vice President, Member Engagement, Association Management & Consulting
- John Chen, CAE, Director, Marketing
- Colleen Delaney Eubanks, CAE, Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Erin M. Fuller, FASAE, MPA, CAE, President, Association Management & Consulting
- Michele Jerome, MPA, CAE, Senior Vice President, Operations
- Juli Jones, CAE, Associate Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Amy B. Lotz, CAE, Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships & Performance, Association Management & Consulting
- Lee K. Lowery, MPA, CAE, Associate Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Sara Meier, M.S.Ed, CAE, Senior Vice President, Credentialing, Standards and Professional Development, Association Management & Consulting
- Kate O’Donnell, CAE, Senior Vice President, MarCom & Brand Strategy
- Andy Schwarz, MBA, CAE, Associate Vice President, Public Relations
- Alison Teitelbaum, MS, MPH, CAE, Associate Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Chris Williams, CAE, Senior Associate, Association Management & Consulting
For more information please contact:
Andy Schwarz, CAE
Associate Vice President, Public Relations
ABOUT MCI USA
MCI USA helps companies and associations strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building community and boosting client performance through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences that support client business objectives. With US headquarters in the Washington, DC area and growing offices in New York, Miami and Baltimore, MCI USA is rapidly expanding its platform to deliver a robust set of services in its Association and Corporate Solutions portfolios. Find out more at www.mci-group.com/usa.