Senior Strategic Planner
CH GVA Senior Strategic Planner | MCI United States | EN
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together since 1987.
Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and creativity, we offer this great opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative, and motivated individual to join an energetic team of professionals at our Headquarter Office in Geneva.
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
As part of our international, high-spirited, and professional team we guarantee you will be stimulated by the people-oriented working atmosphere and inspired by business values focused on people development and opportunity.
As a Senior Strategic Planner, you will leverage a 360-degree, integrated approach to marketing and communication, to support brands in their community’s activation through physical, hybrid or digital experiences.
By understanding what matters most to our clients’ customers, you will inspire the right solutions, interactions, and experiences for engaging audiences relevantly and effectively.
Through incisive briefs that capture clear points of view on qualitative and quantitative research as well as deep knowledge of the consumer mindset and competitive landscape, you will build a consensus by facilitating a process that blends persuasive argument with tactical validation.
- Identify and understand opportunities and challenges for clients’ Industry and businesses
- Develop strategic recommendations in line with the vision of the brand
- Create strategic pathways for guiding client and creative teams—from problem to solution to creative execution
- Discover and translate sociocultural trends that might act as focal points for client engagements as well as amplify the agency’s creative, digital, and social practices
- Uncover and communicate inspiring strategic perspectives on consumer insights and behaviours
- Engage collaboratively with internal or external talents (Creative, Account, Project Management Team) navigating projects and engagements to success
- Manage and train junior strategic planning team members
- Assist in the development of presentations, client decks and pitches
- Perform business analysis, data mining, and visual storytelling
- Manage multiple challenging projects for various clients from concept to completion on time and within budget
- 8 years, Strategic Planner in an international communication agency
- Fluent in speaking and writing both in English and French
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; should speak clearly and authoritatively while listening openly and in a clarifying, synthesizing manner
- Strong organizational, planning, time management and follow-through skills with the ability to prioritize multiple and competing projects
- Ability to present, speak and collaborate comfortably with senior-level clients, including C-suite executives
- An active curiosity about brands and culture
- Knowledge of the media, digital media landscape and marketing communications industry
- Lead peer set in business writing, storytelling, and oral communication
- Meaningfully contribute to a civil, fast paced, and positive energy environment
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
- All-around, general confidence, openness, thoughtfulness, and sense of humour