Graphic Designer or Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer | MCI United States | EN
The graphic designer or senior graphic designer is responsible for the creation of all visual design (online and print material; including typography; visual concept; logo and icon design for print and interactive platforms).
The designer will communicate and coordinate with account managers & operational executives to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message; and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
The graphic designer or senior graphic designer reports to the Creative Director and works with a team that includes Account Manager(s), Project Manager(s) and Client(s).
- Act as the lead designer on multiple projects to produce design solutions that meet the requirements of the project.
- Follow client’s brand standards to meet program & event guidelines.
- Receive creative direction and translate feedback into design deliverables in order to meet creative goals and business needs.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to support the vision of events and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted design.
- Works closely with the operations team, oversee the print production process to ensure design integrity, colour accuracy and image quality are met.
- Oversee freelance designers to ensure the output meets the design requirements and client’s brand guidelines
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art & Design, Advertising / Media or related disciplines
- Proficient in the application of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Indesign etc.).
- At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience in 2D graphics, logos, marketing collaterals and large print designs preferred.
- An impeccable eye for design aesthetics and quality
- Ability to create superior; original designs and exhibit strong design style; including creative design solutions within the constraints of the internet and print media.
- Ability to articulate the thinking process and concept behind designs
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding; layout; colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration; and the delivery of projects on time.
- Up-to-date knowledge of visual design and social media trends
Desirable (An Advantage)
- Animation and video skills (creating videos/GIFs)
- Sketching, painting and digital drawing skills.
- Familiarity with UI and web design
- Knowledge of photography techniques
Please apply with portfolio attached to your resume/CV.