Responding to Sponsors’ Needs With Targeted Strategies
A foundation that provides research and education to the public holds an annual invitational that funds projects for the next year. Shifting budget economies, fixed-menu pricing, and limited lower-level sponsorship packages had left many industry partners feeling edged out of the event.
The foundation needed to:
- Provide new experiences for an event that hadn’t changed in more than 20 years.
- Secure a renewed trust in the event and its inherent ROI.
- Engage sponsors that had previously declined to participate.
MCI USA conducted extensive outreach to create a list of interested and qualified prospective attendees. From there, we developed a bold new sales campaign for the foundation to recognize partners, develop new strategic partnerships with parent brands, and create new and exciting experiences for attendees while industry partners showcased what they do best.
- The foundation formed new strategic partnerships and created fresh event experiences.
- Sponsorship value and visibility were increased in innovative ways.
- Sponsorship revenue exceeded goals by $130,000.
- Sponsor satisfaction increased by 22%.