CH GVA Marketing Specialist | MCI Group | Events
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
The Marketing Specialist’s mission will consist of developing and executing the marketing activities to; increase awareness of MCI Geneva’s service offering and ; generate leads in the Swiss marketplace for the MCI Geneva office.
Content Creation, Design & Implemantation
- Localize the content developed by the MCI Group team.
- Create and design content for Geneva website and social media channels that promote the solutions we offer.
- Write up case studies on MCI Geneva client work and obtain client approval.
- Develop PPC campaigns to promote MCI Geneva solutions.
- Provide competitive monitoring on a quarterly basis
- Highlight market trends to the account and operational teams on a half yearly basis
- Measure and report on marketing campaign performance
- Liaise with operational, sales and account management teams on a weekly basis to gather content for development of case studies
- Contribute to client proposals and sales presentations
- Attend monthly Global marketing calls to ensure alignment with key brand messaging and solution positioning
- Build a rapport with Swiss based media and social influencers and provide regular content in the form of press releases of MCI work and news announcements
- Take ownership of the MCI Geneva social media strategy: implement and grow a social media strategy that aligns with the department goals, generate a positive buzz and ultimately deliver website visits and conversion
- Plan and execute social media campaigns including paid ads across all social channels to build awareness and promote the MCI brand
- Maintain discussion with the social media community (customers, prospects, influencers and partners)
- Regular maintenance of company website
- Content publication and website pages update using best SEO practices
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Highly creative with a firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including
- digital, social, and email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading
- Must be a self-starter, able to take responsibility for all aspects of the role
- Good knowledge of the Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom and Photoshop) and the Microsoft
- Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with a broad range of internal and external
- resources and ability to adapt and pivot in a fast-moving environment
- Native French and fluent in English (German a plus)
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels
- Ability to deliver well-executed, high quality deliverables