Congress Delegate Coordinator
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987. Powered by a work culture that’s focused on high performance and creativity, this is a great opportunity to join an energetic team of young-professionals that delivers projects for clients all over the world.
About the position:
As our new Congress Delegate Coordinator, within the PCO Department, you will be responsible for the registration process for a range of international congresses, from 150 to 15.000 participants. This includes paying participants as well as speakers, sponsors, committee members and other VIPs. You will be in constant communication with participants and organizations from all over the world, and you will be part of the onsite team managing the registration and accommodation desk/office during the event. As part of this versatile position you will be responsible for tasks that include (but are not limited to):
- First point of contact for all clients, participants, sponsors and VIPs for a wide range of international congresses.
- Maintenance of delegate management database in our dedicated registration system.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information on all different aspects of the congress.
- Maintain timelines and priorities set on every event.
- Assisting participants (individual and groups) with congress registrations and hotel reservations.
- Keep records of customer interactions and send payment reminders.
- Attending project team and client meetings.
- On-site management of registration and hotel activities during events.
- Liaise with Hotel Procurement, Project Management Teams and MCI’s Clients.
- All other administrative tasks in the area of registration and hotel reservation.
For this full-time position (40 hours per week) we are looking for a talent with a MBO background. Working experience as an office manager / customer service employee or similar is an advantage. Vast knowledge of all common MS Office programs is required.
You are genuinely excited to help our clients, passionately communicative, flexible and empathetic. You take the extra mile to engage our customers and you are confident in problem-solving.
Our new colleague is fluent in Dutch and English (any other foreign language skills are an advantage) and computer-literate: previous knowledge of registration software and/or reservation systems is a plus.
- A pleasant working environment with an informal ambiance
- Room for personal development
- A competitive salary
- Continuous online learning through the MCI Institute
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations