HR Analyst & Internal Controller
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
Reporting directly to the Group Talent Management Director and working in close collaboration with local offices’ HR and Finance Managers, the HR Analyst & Internal Controller will supervise, control and analyse the staff cost evolution by office from budget to final figures, as well as monitor monthly forecast variations.
She/he will participate in or lead the administration of MCI’s compensation and benefits programs and provide ad-hoc compensation and benefits support.
Staff cost reporting (60%)
- Reporting guidelines communication & local office support/training
- Offices’ monthly forecast reports:
- Data accuracy/consistency review
- Control alignment of the staff cost vs. financial KPIs (productivity & profitability)
- Control Group guidelines application (salary increases, variable parts, etc…)
- Execute various staff cost analyses and reporting
- Remuneration Committee data collection & report
- Bonus calculation
- Involvement in new ERP implementation
Group Compensations & Benefits strategy (20%)
- Lead benchmarking, market analyses and job evaluations
- Communicate and support implementation of Group remuneration standards
- Establish & follow up key indicators (such as performance and diversity) linked to remuneration & promotion
Staff cost Internal Control (20%)
- Payroll Internal Control System: ICS assessment and update, follow-up on mitigation plans
- Staff cost Internal Control best practices
- On demand HR/Finance audits in offices
- Degree in Finance, Economic sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position (controlling and/or compensation and benefits analysis) within an international environment
- Audit firm experience is a strong asset
- Fluent in both English & French
- Financial acumen
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to lead projects in a matrix environment
- Ability to work independently in identifying and solving problems and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact and consult with senior management
- Ability to deal with confidential data; sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Microsoft Excel expert and excellent PowerPoint skills
- ERP (such as SAP) experience is strong plus
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations