Creative Director (Events Industry)
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
We are looking for someone that has passion to design and generate interesting ideas and concepts to create a unique experience in events and live communications. At MCI the Creative Director:
- Creates and develops dedicated live communication concepts from a client brief with a realistic understanding of how this may translate into production estimates
- Collaborates with other departments to deliver creative client pitches
- Helps build relationships with existing and new clients
- Translates client engagement and marketing objectives into communication strategies
- Manages a creative team within a structured workflow to deliver against specific project deadlines
- Guides and supervises creative deliverables from concept to installation and completion of the project with strong leadership including
- Art Direction
- Creative Production
- Technical Production
- Film Production
- Supervises the maintenance of written procedures
- Contributes to the overall growth and business strategy of MCI Dublin
We are keen to find a Creative Director with vision, deep brand and art direction experience plus an interest to lead the development of compelling work.
As a Creative Director you are a captivating presenter with the ability to tell great stories in presentations, and in writing, for potential and existing clients.
And as a leader you are able to mentor and direct other designers. As such you would-
- Actively participate in pitches and liaise with direct clients
- Manage creative quality and workloads for team
- Develop leadership skills through mentoring and training for the team
- Create and develop event experiences from concept, including storyboard to planning implementation and final output
Ideally your history would show-
- A proven track record in a related role
- Strong knowledge of branding and creative design
- Leadership and people management skills
DESCRIPTION OF THE RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports directly to the Managing Director
- Supervises and guides the creative department, including regular team meetings
- Collaborates with other MCI departments, offices and sister companies
- Manages supplier relationships
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations