At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
As Visual Designer in the Corporate team, you will be responsible for delivering a high end, creative and professional design service for a wide range of meetings and events. Working with the Creative Director you will be the point of contact for all design requirements from interpreting briefs, presenting concepts and delivering design materials and production.
- Create dedicated and bespoke visual concepts in response to briefs from clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide conceptual visual mock-ups, relating design work to client needs
- Work with internal departments to deliver a range of design products for meetings and events
- Manage vendor relationships, and work with external vendors regarding the coordination of production for external products and services
- Ensure quality sign off on all creative products
- Conduct site inspections as part of the conceptual design process, troubleshooting any logistical restrictions
- Translate and adhere to specific brand guidelines and MCI procedures for all aspects of internal and external designs
- Work with the Creative Director to develop a structured and efficient workflow for all creative jobs, ensuring completion of tasks as allocated
- Manage project deadlines to creative timelines, determining project scope, cost estimates, and schedule changes for project manager review
- Participate in team meetings, sharing expertise, best practice and new ideas
- Provide onsite design services for conferences and events as required
- Participate in and attend relevant industry events on behalf of MCI
- Research new technologies and design trends and act as subject matter expert internally
- Significant relevant design experience
- Problem Solver
- Proven track record in similar role
- Strong knowledge of branding, technology and products
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work with multicultural clients and teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Specific Technical Skills
- Fully proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Please include an up-to-date portfolio or web link to relevant creative work with your application
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations