Intern Marketing Communication & Business Development for a Global Account
For a Global Account we are looking for an intern for 6 months, with immediate start, focusing on:
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
If you believe you meet these requirements, please get in touch with us:
- Supporting the European Director of Marketing & Sales and Trade Show Director to achieve all results for the global event taking place in September 2017;
- Creating, developing and implementing, together with the team, the sales & marketing strategy – no, you won’t prepare coffee for the team, you will work side by side with each team member and be in touch directly with the client;
- Generating new business leads in terms of visitors and exhibitors;
- Proactively reporting on project timelines and activities using Salesforce and other CRM systems – yes, you will learn how to use Salesforce;
- Driving excellence in customer service and quality delivery;
- Daily lobbying to stakeholders from all over the world, via phone, email or face to face meetings;
- Attending and participating in overall marketing & sales programs and meetings;
- Assisting with general and administrative duties for the global event;
- Sponsorship strategy and development;
- Marketing collateral (Media content, media design, mobile app etc, overall marketing related tasks);
- Website structure (Updating website, translation, overall related support);
- Social Media;
- Overall stakeholder communications;
- Supporting for logistical and structural planning and overall attendees registration;
- Being present onsite in September, for the global event, taking place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
What’s in it for you?
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and / or German are an advantage;
- You are available for 6 months, starting immediately;
- You are entrepreneurial, inventive and fun;
- You can work individually, but you can also work well in a team. We’re a fun team, no-nonsense and we focus on the collective win of the team, not the hierarchy;
- You have an eye for detail, and are capable to also see things in perspective;
- You are flexible, and result oriented;
- You know how to use a computer, and you know what Microsoft Office stands for;
- You feel comfortable in a professional, but informal, down-to-earth work environment;
- The possibility to combine working on the project and your school assignments;
- A fun, young, supportive team: we’re always here for each other;
- A monthly remuneration;
- A very pleasant workplace in an informal atmosphere, with lunch, and lots of after work drinks;
- The opportunity to learn on the job and the guarantee that
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations