Meetings Project Coordinator
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
As our new Meetings Project Coordinator within our Corporate Division, you will be responsible for full delivery of all meetings for one of our biggest clients from the healthcare industry. You are required to work independently on stand-alone meetings, have a strong eye for detail and willing to travel internationally. Powered by a work culture that’s focused on high performance, flexibility and accuracy, this is a great opportunity to join an energetic team of young-professionals that delivers projects for clients all over the world.
- Responsible for the delivery of meetings on time, within budget whilst meeting and exceeding client’s expectations
- To strictly apply all processes and regulations as agreed with the client
- To maintain timelines and priorities set on every project
- To effectively communicate, maintain and develop client relationships with a view to retaining existing business and developing new opportunities.
- All project administration
- To build and maintain project budgets from conception through to reconciliation.
- To manage supplier relationships and to actively see opportunities.
- To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
- Experience in project management for (healthcare) meetings or congresses and/or knowledge of EFPIA regulations
- Educated to minimum bachelor degree level/professional qualification or qualified by experience
- Proven experience in advanced budget monitoring and management
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- Flexibility to work in weekends or evenings
- Open to international travel on a frequent basis
- Ability to set priorities and keep a good overview while working on multiple projects at the same time
If you think you are the right person for this job, please send an email with resume to AmsterdamJobs@mci-group.com
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations