At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
- Plans & manage the overall activities to ensure a successful conference OR event.
- Coordinate with Conference Working Group (client) & function managers (MCI)
- Drafts & conceptualizes Conference Project Plan
- Plans monitors & reports on budget and status for each conference stream /key activities
- Manages Sponsor, Exhibitor and Speaker relationship to enhance the image of the organization
- Manages risks and resolves issues and escalates the same timely to Director of Operations for timely resolution.
- Oversee procurement processes, including negotiation and establishment of contracts
- Helps Director of Operations in Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of project budget in coordination with the Director of Operations.
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Vendor liaison and effective execution both onsite / offsite
- Organization of project documentation.
- Regular meetings with clients & Director of Operations for all assigned projects.
- Supervise and coach team working on the project on a daily / weekly basis.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Has had recent experience with managing conferences / large events or supported with some of the following key functions:
- Marketing Management
- Conference Sponsership
- Exhibition Sales & Management
- Financial and Budget Management
- Full logistics & Meeting Management
- Housing & Accomodation
- Marketing, Promotion & Media Relations
- Pre & Post Conference tours
- Pre- conference , On-line and On-site registration
- Speaker Management
- Special Events, opening/ closing/ awards ceremonies
Must have Experience in PCO's & Events - At least 5-7 years’ experience in PCO’s & Corporate Events Operations Management
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations