Senior Graphic Designer / Senior Art Director
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
The senior graphic designer / senior art director is responsible for the creation of all visual design (online and print material; including typography; visual concept; logo and icon design for print and interactive platforms). The designer or art director should effectively communicate and coordinate with account managers, operational executives and the creative director to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message; and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- Act as the lead designer on multiple projects to produce design solutions that meet the requirements of the project.
- Follow client’s brand standards to meet program & event guidelines.
- Receive constructive direction and translate feedback into design deliverables to meet creative goals and business needs.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to support the vision of events and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted design.
- Working with the operations team, oversee the print production process to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met.
- Overseeing freelance designers and making sure the output meets the design requirements and client’s branding guidelines.
DESCRIPTION OF THE RELATIONSHIPS
The senior graphic designer or senior art director reports to the Director of Strategic and Creative Communications, and works with a team that includes Account Manager(s), Project Manager(s) and Client(s).
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art & Design, Advertising / Media or related disciplines
- Fluency in current graphic design practices; such as Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to create superior; original designs and exhibit strong design style; including creative design solutions within the constraints of the internet and print media.
- Solid understanding of client deliverables; and the ability to take responsibility for them. Understanding of and experience in corporate branding; layout; colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration; and the delivery of projects on time.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities; meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations