Senior Project Manager PCO
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.
Through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences, we help companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
Powered by a work culture that is focused on high performance and creativity, this is a great opportunity to join an energetic team of young-professionals that delivers projects for clients all over the world. As our new Senior Project Manager within the PCO Department, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of projects from proposal, to delivery, to debrief and final reconciliation in line with client's requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery of (scientific/medical) congresses on time, within budget whilst meeting and exceeding client’s expectations
- To maintain timelines and priorities set on every project
- To effectively communicate, maintain and develop client relationships with a view to retaining existing business and developing new opportunities
- To lead your project team and keep the team members motivated and enthusiastic
- To build and maintain the project budgets from conception to reconciliation
- To manage supplier relationships and to actively see opportunities
- To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the congress industry
- Experienced in (medical/scientific) association congresses, with awareness of the overall scope including logistical arrangements, sponsoring/exhibition, scientific program management
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken
- Educated to minimum bachelor degree level/professional qualification or qualified by experience
- Ability to think at a strategic level
- Experience of working across industry sectors
- Proven experience in advanced budget monitoring and management
- Proven track record of managing large scale projects in a service environment
- Flexibility to work in weekends or evenings
- Open to international travel for congresses
- Strong leadership skills with a personal approach
- Attention for detail while keeping a helicopter view
Do you know how to lead and motivate a project team and are you driven to deliver the best results for client and organization? Apply now! The deadline is the 30th of August 2017.
We are not just offering jobs. These are challenging career development positions for talented candidates who have a commitment for excellence, are team oriented and focused on delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience for our clients.
MCI’s commitment to employee development is clearly demonstrated by the MCI Institute, MCI’s in-house learning provider.
We embrace sustainability, recognizing the many ways it generates value for both our organisation and our clients.
Our diverse global talents represent our most precious resource and this is reflected in our approach to talent management, which is guided by our core values:
- Living by Growth
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Believing in People
- Building Fair Relations