Global Growth Strategies
Key considerations for entering new markets and achieving success
The latest American Society for Association Executives (ASAE) Foundation research on global growth strategies and operations sponsored by MCI Group is now available.
The report represents the second year of a partnership to provide a common roadmap for associations as they plan, execute, or refine their global efforts.
Download the full report to:
- Explore how associations determine their strategy and direction.
- Understand what tools associations use to cultivate new markets and what decision-making processes support those selections.
- Discover the “Special Focus on China,” which examines the operational decisions and financial results experienced by associations active in the Chinese market.
Download the infographic here.
For more information view video podcasts with:
- Nikki Walker, VP Global Association Management & Consulting, MCI Global interview podcast as she drills down deeper into the findings of the report (PART I and PART II)
- Florence Chua, Director Association Management & Consulting at MCI China as she examines the operational decisions and financial results experienced by associations doing business in China (Videos PART I and PART II)