MCI Named Official Supplier in Expo Milano 2015 Catalogue
Geneva, 3rd July 2014. MCI is delighted to announce its inclusion in the official Suppliers Catalogue for Expo Milano 2015, a global exposition from 1st May to 31st October 2015 expected to attract over 20 million people from 139 participating nations, international organisations and companies.
Through its International Special Projects Division, MCI is a key strategic partner for Expo Milan 2015 and has brought together a visionary consortium of companies - MCI, Dorier, BRC, Sec, and Nüssli - to serve the creative needs of the participating countries and companies, advising on all aspects of the event communication strategy and implementation in line with the Expo theme, "Feeding the Planet: Energy for Life."
The Expo 2015 Suppliers Catalogue is a virtual environment through which different categories of suppliers are able to present themselves and their services to the participating countries and companies. The MCI Group is ideally positioned to:
- Create a global platform for participating countries or thematic pavilions, from strategy to creation, from production to implementation and from hospitality to media promotion, inventing great stories that convey key messages.
- Deliver tailor-made and efficient brand experiences, regardless of the exhibition concept chosen by the client: complete turnkey pavilions, self-built exhibition spaces or integration of clusters.
- Enhance the global nature of the visitor experience at the Pavilion through the creation of a dedicated immersive environment that celebrates the emotional connections between brand and audience.
- Provide a press and public relations programme before, during and after the event to enhance and underline the messages, vision and policies of the Pavilions’ exhibitors and affiliated sponsors/partners.
- Develop digital hubs and tools to manage all audiences, enhance content and create new interactions to build a strong and meaningful digital community around the Pavilions.
Through MCI’s Italian office, the company can also provide participants with unparalleled hospitality and logistics services both in Milan and further afield.
The Expo Milano 2015 catalogue is reserved to companies and firms from the countries participating in the exhibition. The MCI Group is listed as its Italian division MCI Italia S.r.l.
For more information please contact:
Group PR Manager
+41 (0) 22 33 99 549